[New Monster] Indigo Invader

Senufio- Indigo Invader


The sorcerer Stork was in deep conversation with a hulking toadish being when Vistis the Blue Mage came back to the dingy room in the inn.

This is Arklii-Ab-Mnoqa,” Stork said, trying to pronounce the creature’s name correctly.

And what is this hulk up to?” inquired Vistis the Blue Mage.

Apparently Chalk and the others ran across a rival of Arklii’s recently and Arklii would like to speak to Chalk further on this meeting,” Stork replied with a shark-like grin.

Naturally,” Vistis said, grinning under his heavily lacquered mask. “And how can we help?”

Senufio- Indigo Invader

No. Enc.: 1d6+4

Alignment: Chaotic (Neutral)

Movement: 120′ (40′)

Armor Class: 4

Hit Dice: 8

Attacks: 5

Damage: 1d8/1d8/1d8/1d8/1d12 (claw/claw/claw/claw/bite)

Save: F7

Morale: 12

Hoard Class: XV, XXI

X.P.: 925

Slightly higher up the chain from the Scarlet Marauders (and two feet taller) are the Indigo Invaders, leaner blue senufio, still toad-like in appearance, and even more formidable. Due to tensions between the two strains of senufio the Scarlet Marauders and Indigo Invaders are more often rivals than allies and this sometimes benefits non-senufino who see how to play the two types of monsters against each other and leave everyone else alone.

The Indigo Invaders have two curved bone-like blades on the back of each hand that inflict vicious slashing damage to those who run afoul of these creatures. In addition these senufio have a Mind block ability, useable three times per day that thwarts all types of magic or psionics that try to read the thoughts of these creatures (85% chance of success against all scrying magic). At will the Indigo Invaders may cast the following as spell-like abilities: Hypnotism, Mirror Image and Misdirection, each as a 6th level illusionist. Three times per day these creatures may gate in another senufio: Emerald Oppressor (40% chance), Indigo Invader (50% chance) or Scarlet Marauder (10%).

This entry was posted in Monsters and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to [New Monster] Indigo Invader

  1. trey says:

    These guys seen strangely familiar. 🙂 Cool stuff.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s